Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SAVE ME! ... no, not really...

So, have you heard of Castle Crashers?
It's this really fun 4 player brawler game for download on the Xbox 360.

A few friends of mine were planning on making the knights' costumes for Dragon*Con, so Ktar and I wanted to join in the fun and be 2 of the 4 princesses that need to be saved throughout the game.
I chose to be Red (my fave color) and she chose to be Blue (her fave color)!


It's a pretty simple costume idea, but altering the dress is proving to be a bit of a challenge because of, well.... my boobs ):I think it's giving her a problem too.... this sucks.

I'm also going to try to make the grey knight for my boyfriend... if I have time, between the Angels and this dress...

I made the hats for the princesses yesterday, all that we need to do on them is add those little white dots on them. I might make a purse shaped like one of the animal orbs that you pick up in the game. they are little animals that float behind you and give you power-ups for different things.

 I don't know which one is the cutest / would work best to do it.... I don't even know if I have time :/

1 comment:

  1. PELTER! :D There is no question. I guess this post isn't really important, so I'll just say your costumes turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...